September 23, 2004

Day One - An Idea in Chaos

Welcome to my third edition of being a published member of the blog world. My first intent on this blog was to establish some kind of blog community, with several contributors. It didn't work. Everyone on earth wants to do their own thing. Understandable and respectable.

I changed it to a blog no one I know knew about. Got kinda pointless because I was literally cutting and pasting from my other one onto here almost daily. I then Erased the blog, and saved the non personal, and a couple of the personal posts.

The current purpose of this blog is mostly just to entertain. Cartoon updates, jokes, and of course my fucked up view of the world we live in. I'm going to share this one with lots of folks. I think it will be loved.

I'm practically a Communist I'm so liberal, and proud of the fact. And not a Lenin or Stalin inspired one, more so an original Karl Marx hippy type one. It shows off in my humor, as I tend to make fun of Republicans and conservatives quite often. There is nothing wrong with either, its just like with many groups that are at the far ends, they don't make any sense to the group at the far other. I know the far right thinks I'm nuts. I can't blame em, if I was in their shoes I'd think the same thing too.

I've posted under several names on this blog. Originally, I went by something other than my birth name Michael. The story behind the first is from a visit to a Republican website. An "anonymous" poster decided to call me a toolbox. I told them to call me Mr. Toolbox. So, out of my twisted humor, I created the name and posted on it for quite a while. I'm a goofy bastid. Too bad more people don't have a sense of humor in this world.

Later on, I found people wouldn't take me seriously posting under that name on other blogs. I frequent many political blogs, since by reading the news I do stay informed and have a great passion towards current events. (I do have a serious side.) So, I took a magical poll, and got lucky that my first name won in a very close vote. Glad too, I gave the option of M.C. Peepants as an alternate name. Cool character on Aqua Teen Hunger Force, but not quite a good name for me. I'm much more like Carl.

So, if you enjoy my blog, please read regularly. If you hate my views, or don't get my humor, there are many other blogs out there. Read them. I'm not here like some people, to try to get famous from blogging. I just enjoy the writing outlet, and the time spent making fun of things. Keeps me sane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home