May 14, 2005

Top Ten Spam Subject Lines

According to AOHell, the top ten most common spam subject headlines, are as follows.
  • Free Hair Loss DVD
  • Whats Your Nutrition IQ?
  • Hidden Camera the Size of a Quarter
  • Dell - Delivery Confirmation #048Q-VBCC6735
  • Get 10% Back on Your First Purchase
  • Fwd: You Have [6] New Photos @ AOL
  • Want a 5 Megapixel Digital Camera?
  • Enjoy downloading Free Unlimited Music and More
  • 14 Ways to Survive the Bank Holiday Weekend!
  • Car shows and classifieds
I disagree, so, I am looking through all my e-mails bulk folders, and finding the ones I get.
  • What's Up, ,Please Come See Me, I miss you.
  • Hey you,,New Cam Schedule
  • Yo, ,Where Ya Been?
  • Hey You,,Cam Queen
  • Please Her Everytime
  • iPod and Car Attachment Giveaway
  • Enjoy Complimentary Ice Cream
  • Complimentary Star Wars Episode III movie package
  • Remove Your Debt the Christian Way
  • Claim Your K-Mart Gift Card - $1000 value!
  • Trouble Sleeping?
  • Christian Cash Assistance is here to Help
  • Want to Meet Christian Singles over 30?
  • Get a Free Ring Tone!
I will add, "Remove your Debt the Christian way" showed up about 5 times. Throughout that entire list, I had none of the Spam headlines AoHell had.

It does leave me wondering, what is the Christian Way way to remove debt? I wonder where debt consolidation is mentioned in the Bible. What would Jesus do if he had thousands of dollars of credit card debt, a car loan, and a mortgage he couldn't afford? Considering he wouldn't live extravagently, and give all his excess wealth to the needy... I don't think it would apply.

So, what IS the Christian Way to remove debt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home