April 25, 2006

Pet Peeve #37 Enacted

One of my pet peeves is people who post on their blog, just to give a reason why they haven't been posting. So, in order to remain the flip flopping libral that I am...

I haven't been posting much lately since I literally have so much school work between regular homework, projects, etc, and that evil necessity of a job, I don't even have much of a chance to read the news, let alone make fun of it. In a few weeks things will be back to normal.

Now, time for me to write a short paper and prepare a 15 minute presentation on the usage of perception, short term, and long term memory in designing a user interface, create a 8+ html page website with an external css, answer those end of chapter questions, do the 2 labs using ms office project, and try to figure out what the hell this statistics class is really talking about.

4 Comments:

Blogger adem said...

I had a browse through my blog archives the other month to see what has been happening to me over the past 2 years and there is an amazing amount of posts describing why I'm not posting.

I guess we sometimes feel a bit guilty towards our blogs when we neglect them.

Wed Apr 26, 07:03:00 AM CDT  
Blogger -L said...

Good luck getting through the end of semester craziness! I do miss your comedic material though. :)

Wed Apr 26, 09:57:00 AM CDT  
Blogger christine said...

i was just seconds away from posting about why i haven't been posting, and now i feel a little sheepish about it. thanx a lot, Michael...

Wed Apr 26, 01:24:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

lisa - I sort of wish I could say that. Between school attacking me with all the end of year projects, exams and such, getting scheduled 37 hours at work this week (I normally work 30), along with some other personal issues... too much.

jose-thanks, same to you. I know you're going through it as well.

adem-I do it all the time too, and I get mad at myself for doing it. I enjoy my blog, as many other people enjoy theirs. When we don't post, we feel guilty. Plus, you develop friendships out there with people who your sole interaction with them is via blog.

leah-thanks. I'll be back as soon as I find something hilarious, or the work is complete.

christine-your welcome... and PULEEZE. Like your sheepish about something. LOL.

Thu Apr 27, 10:29:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home