December 18, 2006

My New Goal

I'd like to announce my next goal: to sing at the Grammy's with Justin Timberlake.

This is exactly what the world needs. All 98 pounds of Justin Timberlake and his bringing sexy back ways, singing next to a 6' 0" 265 pound, Shrek-like ogre like myself.

I figure I'll start off singing, and going along with the pre-arranged bit. Then, about halfway through, I'll tear my top off, exposing my hairy manboobs to the world, and go into singing "Walk" by Pantera.

During that time I will also proceed into smacking Mr. Timberlake around.

I can see it now...

"You can't be something your not!" *Having J.T. laying face down on the stage, my knee in his back.*
"Be yourself" *smashes J.T.'s face into floor*
"By yourself" *smashes J.T.'s face into floor*
"Stay away from me" *smashes J.T.'s face into floor*
"A lesson learned in life, known from the dawn of time." *sung while staring him the the face.*
"RE!!!" *smashes J.T.'s face into floor*
"SPECT!!!" *smashes J.T.'s face into floor*

Now... to begin practicing singing "Vision of Love" by Mariah Carey so I can win this thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

holy crap! You totally would be bringing sexy back!

Mon Dec 18, 09:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger Matt said...

A fellow man-boobian... Merry Christmas, Micheal!

Tue Dec 19, 11:41:00 PM CST  
Blogger Jose said...

Forget World Peace, this is what humanity needs. Thank you Michael, someone had to step up and do it.

Wed Dec 20, 09:51:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home