February 27, 2007

90's Rock Mix Match

Why is it that so many bands I used to jam out to in the nineties are reforming with each other now?

Break Ups:
Stone Temple Pilots, Soundgarden, Rage Against the Machine, Pantera, Filter, Guns N Roses, Corrosion of Conformity, Mudvayne...

Formed:
Stone Temple Pilots + Filter = Army Of Anyone (And together they have the energy of both bands earlier work, not the later BS)

Stone Temple Pilots + GnR = Velvet Revolver (See previous)

Soundgarden + RATM = Audioslave (Showcases how much better of a band Rage members are)

Pantera + CoC = Down (Yeah, they put out albums in the 90's, but Phil is better fronting Down than he was Pantera)

Pantera + Mudvayne + Nothingface = Hell Yeah (not released yet, but the few songs I heard kicked ass)

Now, if the surviving members of Alice In Chains could just hook up with a vocalist who fit their style...

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

According to blogger, my blog fits all the characteristics of a "Spam Blog."

Yes, three years of posts, all 868 of them, fit the definition of "Spam Blog."

The report says it will probably take "a few weeks" to fix this.

I'm guessing some crybaby got mad because I have a differing viewpoint than them, and felt the need to do something underhanded.

As soon as I can... I'll be posting again.

Wed Feb 28, 04:53:00 PM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

Yeah... Luckily a few weeks turned out to just be a few hours.

I logged on to post something today and I had a message at the top of the screen saying my blog was identified as being a spammer.

heh.

I got an email just now when I got home from class its been checked and declared non-spam... so I should be able to post again.

YAY!!! more useless dribble out of me.

And I wish I was drinking some crazy shit I should be posting about elsewhere. Actually, right now, I'm all out of beer.

Wed Feb 28, 10:40:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home