February 16, 2007

Desperately Seeking Beerhound

Dear fellow bloggers and beer drinkers.

I've gone and done something slightly unoriginal. I've created another blog. Only I need your help.

I've made a blog on the happiest liquid on earth - Beer.

I know a lot of you out there love the stuff as much as I do, some of you more.

I like getting introduced to new beers, reading peoples opinions on beers, etc. Figure there are a few of you out there who might think the same. So, I created another blog on the subject, for reviewing and sharing beer info.

If anyone wants to be an author, send me an e-mail at socialparasite51 (at) hotmail (dot) com. More the merrier.

So far I have next to nothing up, and the template is about as generic as they come.

And, of course the name is as crude as I can make em.

Beer Bloggy Blog

4 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

PINEAPPLE!

Sat Feb 17, 01:53:00 AM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

(public response to e-mail)

Welcome aboard mr. froyd.

And home brew is most definitely an acceptable beer topic.

Sat Feb 17, 02:28:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha beerbloggyblog

Has a nice ring to it, but unfortunately... I don't like beer so much. *cringes as beerbloggybloggers runs after me with their beer kegs*

Cheers!

Sat Feb 17, 04:00:00 AM CST  
Blogger adem said...

I'm up for it.

Just sent you an email!!

Off to do some research tonight.

Sat Feb 17, 10:27:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home