May 03, 2007

The Goat Wife Update

A while back, I had posted on a man who had been forced to marry a goat after being caught having sex with it. (In cases like this I absolutely LOVE Islamic law).

Well, the goat has since had a kidd (of the goat variety, not the human.)

Also, in sadder news, the goat-wife has recently passed, after choking to death on a plastic bag.

I'm surprised the guy didn't have her killed for cheating on him... then again, what would it look like that your wife, who happened to be a goat, had to seek a goat for lovin that you as a man couldn't provide.

That would be a bit of a blow to the ego methinks.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Oddity said...

This whole story is so wrong, on so very many levels and yet I find myself giggling uncontrollably.
That is the best!

Wed May 09, 01:08:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Jose said...

They should have stoned that cheating goat to death. I tell you, women of all species are all the same

Thu May 10, 10:12:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this in the week and felt a little sorry for the goat......

such a shame, they made a lovely couple.

Thu May 10, 02:25:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home