October 04, 2004

Hundreds Dead - 4 Personal Confirmed Kills

Yesterday, my brother, my dad, and myself went on a killing spree. None of us were injured, but our enemy was decimated. We all had our own methods of killing, and of corpse disposal. I had 4 confirmed kills, my brother 3, and my father could potentially have had hundreds. My brother and I killed all our victims via hand to hand combat. My father reverted to using weapons of mass destruction. Chemical warfare. We couldn't recover all of the corpses from his mass murder, so we can only estimate. My brother, disposed of his kills by cremation. I gave all of mine a water burial, although I did desicrate the bodies with urine. My father mutilated the his few recovered corpses and threw them in the trash.

Translation: a bunch of bees got in the house, in the space between the upstairs and basements drop ceiling. I killed 4 that were in the basement, my dad a few, and my brother 3. Dad sprayed the little nest, and the larger number in the space between upstairs and the ceiling with that raid wasp and hornet killer. My brother threw the bees he killed in the burning fireplace, I tossed mine in the toilet, and since I had to go pissed on em, while my dad smashed them all and threw them in the garbage.

Which story sounded cooler?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home