December 27, 2004

Supplemental Music

I have found another way to torment with music. Those who choose to be tormented may do so. Those who wish to avoid, may also do so. I just created a secondary blog for the purpose of tormenting with a song of the week type thing. I had a few too many ideas pop in my head with upcoming events.

The song of this week has to do with, New Years. The theme is, getting drunk and putting on beer goggles. I am bringing you, the Bloodhound Gang classic "You're Pretty When I'm Drunk." Its on the supplement to brain gravy, You Want Fries With That?

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I've got the lyrics posted on the site so you can at least read em. But you would be missing the rapping over a non-instrumental, all beat boxing musical background...

Wed Dec 29, 11:16:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home