December 31, 2004

You Say You Want a Resolution...

Today is the eve of the New Year. Everyone has different meanings for it. For some, it is a day of reflection on blessings in their lives. For some, it is a day of reflections of massive fuck ups in their lives. For some, it is a day of getting fucked up. For some, its just another day. For some, its just another day of getting fucked up. For me, its some of the above, although in the past it has been all of the above. It switches around every year.

Through all the good and bad, I know I've come out of this year stronger than I went in. I've grown up a hell of a lot, but I've also re-discovered a bit of a childlike streak in me that I really like. I'm going to like the challange and fun that 2005 is sure to bring me. I'm running full speed into it too.

So all you Gravylicious people out there, here are some words of wisdom. Only act as old as you have to. If you have to be an adult for the situation to do well, do it. If you can act like an 8 year old and that will work just as well, why not? If you don't want to, that's a different story and you should close this window and go stock up on prunes and metamucil.

Life is short, have fun, but make sure you take care of yourself and the people around you. You do it for them, they'll return the favor. One last thing...

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home