April 05, 2005

The City of Sin

I saw Sin City this evening. I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. It is far from being the standard fare of movies though.

If you are expecting a cohesive, linear storyline, and believable diagologue, don't see it.

If you would be interested in seeing a movie with characters, dialogue, and action that resembles a comic book... if you want to see some cool visuals... if you want to see a HELL of a lot of violence... if you can survive a lot of male genital mutilation... go see it.

I probably will never see the movie again, but I loved seeing it once.

Worst part about the movie: my love, Jessica Alba did not get naked. Good shot of her rump in some ass cutters though...

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Wow Micheal, i wrote about the same thing tonight. WAY to much violence for my taste.

Tue Apr 05, 12:33:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

The overall violence didn't bug me too much. I've become desensitized like a good american citizen.

The constant male genital mutilation, be it by bullet, hook, or just tearing em off is what bugged me...

oh, and Jessica Alba, who played a stripper, staying clothed.

Tue Apr 05, 04:38:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home