April 18, 2005

Insert Words Here

Its a disgusting thing when the mind goes blank. So much to say about everything, but little comes to mind at the present time. Therefore, we ramble. Could be about the weather. Maybe sports. Perhaps even about the 400 pound man with excess back hair in a speedo you passed while going to get an ice cream cone. Just some sort of event that captured your thoughts at the time.

Unfortuneately, I haven't had any of those experiances lately. The news has been all life or death situations. I leave the really tactless humor towards others, although I might provide a link to it at times. Everyone needs some disturbing humor now and then.

So, until I find that news article that screams "make fun of me!!!" I must continue the battle with writers block. *sigh* I shall win the battle though. Yes I shall.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

(ukrainian accent) you can do it micheal, you can do it!

Tue Apr 19, 09:48:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Garlic Butter said...

Maybe I could provide some fodder for you. Is it just me or is does the new Pope look like Leslie Nielsen?

Tue Apr 19, 05:07:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Garlic Butter said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tue Apr 19, 05:08:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Garlic Butter said...

Here is a prime example of what I mean. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050419/481/fp11604191725

Tue Apr 19, 05:09:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home