May 15, 2005

The Bald Chick

No, not Sinead O'Conner. Not Grace Jones either. No, not Sigourney Weaver or Demi Moore. No, she doesn't have cancer. She isn't a Neo-Nazi either. Its ok if you think she is a lesbian though (not my words, hers).

Natalie Portman, AKA Queen Amidala herself is BALD!!! I mean, she is hot for a bald chick, but... the standards for bald women are kind of low. Being sexy isn't everything but... why Natalie why? Bald women roles kill movie careers. Just ask GI Jane. She'll tell you. Being bald is not all that its cracked up to be. I was once a bald man. I'm not anymore. It'll take me years to achieve your former hair length. And that is with a year of no hair cuts so far...

Get a wig.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

i would need Rogaine.

Sun May 15, 08:53:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home