June 16, 2005

Now THAT is What I Call BLING!!!

I'm not the type to share crappy camera phone pictures. I'm also not one to make fun of other's sense of style, since I myself am far from being stylish. I'm about as stylish as a scratched Glenn Campbell record.

While exiting Best Buy, I saw a car unlike any other. It was a Chevy Caprice Classic or a Ford Crown Vic. You know the car, the one that every cop was driving for thousands of years. The one that the only people who buy it are over 70. Whenever one is behind you, you think it's a cop, so you slow down and do the speed limit, only to find out it is an old woman with a beehive haircut that can't see over the steering wheel.

Not only is it a pig car wanna-be, but a LIGHT BLUE one at that. This has to be one of the ugliest cars in the world. Its had some, modifications too. So, lo and behold, the crappy camera phone pics of this car.



Normally, I would point out the new hood, poke fun at buying that for the car, and moving on, but look at those rims. 24 inch chrome rims on the thing. These things are the size for a Navigator or an H2. HUGE fucking rims. The car is literally 6 inches higher off the ground than normal, because they shoved these way oversized rims on the car. Its like a fucking 4x4. Your supposed to go lower man. Not jack up the fucking car.



Here you can see the added height a little bit better. I don't get this shit. Why would you put $10,000+ rims, on a car that is worth $6000? An UGLY car at that. If it was a true classic car, that was restored ok, but not a shitty car from the nineties that is reknowned for being a COP CAR!!!

I don't know what is worse, this car, or the 95 Pontiac Grand Am I drove past that had switches. Front and back, side to side I might add. Car hopped nice and all... but a Grand AM? I'll never understand some folks.

1 Comments:

Blogger The MilkMaid said...

i wouldnt b caught even standing next to that thing let alone owning it!!!

Sun Jun 19, 11:57:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home