November 14, 2005

More Covers

I went on a brief listening spree of covers of songs recently, and that is my new song update. Some genuine, some twisted, all entertaining... in my own little world.

First off, we have Soundgarden covering the Beatles Classic "Come Together."

Second, we have the Revolting Cocks (feat. Al Jorgenson from Ministry) covering the Rod Stewart classic, "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?" They did change some lyrics around on it though.

Third, we have Bigod 20 covering "Like a Prayer" by Madonna.

Last, and certainly not least, we have the Kidneythieves covering the penned by Willie Nelson, made famous by Patsy Cline classic, "Crazy."

Enjoy kiddies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Garlic Butter said...

did you know they are both(Revolting Cocks and Ministry) are coming to Chicago on July 2, 2006. I forgot where but they are! Get your tickets NOW!!!!!

Thu Nov 24, 12:44:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home