January 06, 2006

Celebrity Look Alikes

So, I checked out this website that for free will take a picture of your face, and compare it with a database of 2400 celebrities, and tell you what percent of facial features you share with some from the list (highest of course get shown). If you ask a high school girl, I get Jack Black. If you ask some 28 year old stoner, you might get Jack White. Not on this database.

First I ran it with a recent photo, with the long hair...
  1. 68% River Phoenix
  2. 61% Dave Grohl
  3. 52% Avril Lavigne
  4. 45% Al Pacino
  5. 43% Gilles Villeneuve
  6. 42% Curt Cobain
  7. 41% Andrew Lloyd Webber
  8. 39% Audrey Hepburn
  9. 38% Thomas Edison
  10. 38% Rod Laver
Then, I ran it again, with a two year old picture, when I shaved my head...
  1. 54% James Horner
  2. 49% Magic Johnson
  3. 45% Mikhail Saakashvili
  4. 44% Isabelle Huppert
  5. 43% Al Capone
  6. 39% Lech Walesa
  7. 39% Barack Obama
  8. 38% James Prescott Joule
  9. 38% Jason Donovan
  10. 38% Johnny Ramone

So, who do you folks look like?
(go here and find out)

2 Comments:

Blogger swisslet said...

River Phoenix and Dave Grohl you have to be happy with, right?

Isabelle Huppert though? I have to say I don't see that!

Mind you, I came out with bits of Elton John and Danny De Vito, so I have to tell you I don't trust this damn thing one bit.

ST

Fri Jan 06, 05:57:00 PM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

Happy with River Phoenix and Dave Grohl... yes, most definately. I'm even happy with Avril and Al Pacino. In fact, most of the with hair list I like. Most of the shaved head I don't, which leads me to one conclusion...

I look much better with the long hair.

Fri Jan 06, 06:53:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home