February 01, 2006

Destiny's Child

No, I'm not talking about Beyonce's bootiliciousness. I'm talking about me, and of myself being a child of destiny. (and NO, my Mommy's name isn't destiny.)

Astronomers had discovered a possible 10th planet last year. It lies beyond Pluto. Some have recently come up with a measurement for it... which makes it larger than Pluto. This makes the debate wage on as to whether it is a planet, and if it isn't... how is pluto a planet.

I wish they would just make a decision, as this information weighs heavily upon my destiny.

I'm a Virgo. Before you hit next page, let me finish.

Every sign has a ruling planet. There are only 11 planets right now according to astrology. The 9 planets, the sun, and the moon. Due to the lack of planets to cover all 12 signs, two signs share a planet. Those two signs are Gemini and Virgo. They share Mercury.

Mercury is a fast moving planet, and causes a lot of chaos for its children. Mercury influences Geminis physically, making them have to be active in a physical sense non-stop. Mercury influences Virgos mentally. Our minds are constantly in motion.

If/when a tenth planet is discovered, it becomes the ruling planet for Virgo.

Now do you see the whole picture?

My entire existance is held in the hands of these Astronomers. Please, make a decision, so I can have a more accurate horoscope. Give me my own ruling planet. Sharing a ruling planet with a set of twins (of course one of them is evil) is getting too hard for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home