January 26, 2006

Alterations

As many of you have noticed, I've been making some template changes.

This current semester at school, I'm taking a design class (user interface with computers), and a web development class (html, xhtml, JavaScript). So, out of things I'm learning, I've been altering the blog to be less generic blogger template; a hopefully better, easier to use interface; and cleaning up my really sloppy guesswork cut and paste code methods from the past. (I had so much bad code in this page, I am suprised it even came up for people.)

So, be prepared for another 13 weeks or so of changes as I learn how to do this stuff, instead of guess how to do this stuff.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

How very cool, Micheal. I can't wait to see what you can do with this. I agree, with ann...Gravy indeed.

Fri Jan 27, 11:44:00 AM CST  
Blogger Froyd said...

holy crap! you moved stuff to a different side!

man, your technical expertise is without compare!

Sat Jan 28, 11:51:00 PM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

Ann and Matt - thanks.

Froyd - yeah, and I even added a link in the sidebar to translate the page into the language of the swedish chef!!!

I know yer jealous.

Sun Jan 29, 12:46:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home