January 21, 2006

Fitty Cent Is a Talentless Hack

The most useless rap star, who is all the rage of the under 18 (mentally) crowd is in the news. Yes, the rapper with the worst flow since Mase, 50 Cent.

Seems 50 just may have been stealing lyrics from his debut hit, "In the Club." Stole em from Luther Campbell of 2 Live Crew fame.

The lawsuit seeks royalties from Fitties copywrite infringement.

I wish the lawsuit sought sending every recording the man ever made (besides the Dre beats) through a woodchipper.

I don't know if I can say this enough, Mr. Cent is a talentless, worthless, hack, who couldn't rap himself out of a freestyle contest with a 3 year old crack baby.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jose said...

This is funny,

I was not aware of the presence of any lyrics in any of $.50's songs.

But that's just me.

Mon Jan 23, 06:44:00 AM CST  
Blogger Garlic Butter said...

OOO,OOO Mr kotter, I have a question regarding hip-hop. If dead rappers were to have never died would they still come out with new albums post mortem?

Mon Jan 23, 09:41:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home