January 16, 2006

Is That The Truth?

Since this one has been a theme on several blogs I read, I decided to do something entirely unoriginal, with my own special touch.

My own touch is based off a bit of dialogue between my favorite Star Trek character, Garak, and the doctor on the Space Station.

Bashir: So of the stories you told me, which ones were true?
Garak: My dear doctor, all of them were true.
Bashir: What about the lies?
Garak: Especially the lies.


This shall be simple. Ask me a question. Ask me several questions. I'll answer them. The catch is, I reserve the right to answer any question, and as many as I want to, with a complete and total lie. Besides, my conjured stories can be much more entertaining...

There will be no distinctions in the post between the truth and a lie. If someone asks in the comments if something is true, I will answer if it is true or not.

So, ask away...

4 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

Funk you.

Mon Jan 16, 03:20:00 PM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

Joe Momma

Mon Jan 16, 03:22:00 PM CST  
Blogger Froyd said...

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

does captain crunch ever go soggy?

when I say jump, do you ask how high?

Mon Jan 16, 08:08:00 PM CST  
Blogger Jose said...

Do they put underwear on corpes?

Why do people say "The alarm just went off" when it really just came on?

If a vampire were Jewish would his Sabbath start at Sunrise?


Why don't they make mouse-flavored cat food?

Do the actors on Unsolved Mysteries ever get arrested because they look just like the criminal they are playing?

Mon Jan 16, 10:35:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home