May 29, 2006

Lost

A slight bit of seriousness, then since I blogged on it, it'll end up going away... right?

Can't really describe it, but lately I feel lost. Like I don't fit. Not as in the I don't fit in with others way. Like I don't fit me. I haven't been feeling like myself.

My life has been going through a lot of changes as of late. Broke up with my girlfriend about a month ago. Spring semester ended, and went straight into a little three week maymester (one class, four hours a day, four days a week, for three weeks... full credit for the course).

Me being a creature of habit, this could potentially be why.

Problem with that theory is, I also feel like I am stuck in a rut. I've been going with school and work almost nonstop since January. Free time has been at a premium the entire time. Sometimes I think the routine just needs an overhaul or a shake-up... some new influence into the mix. After all, school and work is school and work regardless.

I just don't feel my creative side. I'm having trouble seeing the humor in things. I don't feel my passion towards improving myself like it once was. I've been feeling hollow. No one wants the hollow chocolate bunny, they want the solid milk chocolate one!

Need to do some searching. Figure out what's missing.

1 Comments:

Blogger adem said...

That happens to me loads and I find the best thing to do is to do something completely different but fun.

Get wrecked, but somewhere you've never been before.

Go play sports, or try something you've never done.

Whatever, just give your life a kick to stop the record skipping.

That's just my advice.

Mon May 29, 09:46:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home