August 18, 2006

Anger and Sappyness - Together at Last

First, Anger...

I'd like to dedicate this song to the financial aid department at my lovely University.

Year of the Boomerang by Rage Against the Machine

Powered by Castpost

Second, Sappy...

I was searching for the music video for "Looking For a Job" by Todd Snider. Yes, I'm bringing him up again. He's just simply one of the greatest songwriters to ever lay foot on the planet, but hasn't made it big.

Well, instead a came across a live performance of a song off one of his earlier albums. One of my favorites of his. Normally I post his funnier stuff, like "Conservative Christian, Right Wing Republican, Straight White, American Males" or "Beer Run" or even "Just In Case" (song about getting a pre-nuptual agreement).

Not posting one of those today. Really amazing songwriter. Check him out. Buy his stuff. See his live show (It's supposed to be really good, his live disc was really good...)

All My Life by Todd Snider

Powered by Castpost

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home