August 16, 2006

The Upcoming Semester

My elderly self is entering my Junior year in school.

I have discovered something semi-useful on MySpace though. The "grade your professor" page. So, I checked out what I am going to be experiancing in a few weeks.

C# programming - had this guy before (2 classes, actually). Good professor by mine and everyone elses ratings.
Java programming - same professor. Good thing since the java class is online, I'll be able to utilize that to my advantage in the other class.
Management Info. systems - the same as my current academic advisor. She is a good advisior, and was rated high as a teacher.
Intro to Literature - always said I wanted to take up reading. So I forced myself to with a class that will give me credit for the English elective I have to take. Professor was spoken about like he was some sort of god, so this one looks good.
Interviewing practices and principles - this professor was highly rated too.

I'm thinking it will be a good semester. It will be a great one if I manage to not kill anyone in financial aid, cheap bastards.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

if it means anything...

some of my past teachers I liked got C's on there. They were mostly freshman level classes where whiny ass kids would be mad because they couldn't turn their work in three weeks late.

Fri Aug 18, 02:52:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home