August 04, 2006

The Man In the Iron Latex Mask

Corey Taylor, lead singer of the bands Slipknot and Stone Sour.

For those unfamiliar with the two...

This, is Corey in Slipknot.

I Portray a Look of Fine Musicianship

And this is Corey Taylor in Stone Sour.


Hi, I look normal enough to date your daughter.

I know I'm semi-old when I can't watch a Slipknot video because of the costumes, but am still semi young because I can jam out to songs like this.


Powered by Castpost

But, that song isn't the true friday song. That was just the set up. No no no, the real song is a Stone Sour song that will probably be my current earworm™ for several weeks.

Other end of the spectrum entirely.

The man is slowly moving up my list of favorite vocalists.

Zzyzx Rd. by Stone Sour

Powered by Castpost

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home