August 02, 2006

Too Much Music Yesterday

Gee, thanks music industry. For weeks you release nothing but crap. Nothing of interest to me. Then yesterday, you pull something like that. I like my releases spread out, not three discs I must own in one week.

Yeah, you heard it, three discs: Stone Sour, G. Love, and Powerman 5000. Luckily the massive release coinsided with the bonus 10% off an entire shopping trip at the most evil retailer in America, Target.

Of course yesterday with work and school, I couldn't listen. Today though, is a music day. I'm 3/4ths through Stone Sour, and yes, it is good.

Now, I have to get these three listened to and dissected for the next good release.... next tuesday I know at least one... Todd Snider.

That one will be fun to find though. Hopefully Best Buy won't let me down. Just gotta avoid the assault of the blue and khaki troll people there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Sounds like you had a tough day. :)

Wed Aug 02, 09:46:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home