July 22, 2006

Mass Forwards and the Dumbasses that Believe Them

I got another one of those mass forward things today, that is just so heart warmingly stupid I had to share. I got it via the bulletins on myspace. Here is the forward:
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.

Guy: No, this is fun.

Girl: No it's not. Please it's too scary!

Guy: Then tell me you love me.

Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down!

Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.

Girl : *hugs him*

Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me.

Girl: Alright, now slow down

Guy: I love you babe


(in the paper the next day):
A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived.


The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.

If u love any one this much re-post this ....and....the love of your life will relize they feel the same .... DONT BREAK THIS . 2morow will be the best day of your life.

Repost under "Do You Love Someone this Much?"
Just fills your heart with goo, doesn't it?

Of course they forgot to include the interview with the surviving girlfriend. I'm sure it would have went like this:

"I wish he would have said something to me. I would have told him to lay off the throttle, coast down, then cut the engine. When the bike slowed down to about 15 he could drag his feet until we stopped. I knew he was stupid and all, but damn. He'd still be alive and I wouldn't be all screwed up if it wasn't for his ingenius idea to stop the bike with a brick wall."

3 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

thanks for commenting on my sil's blog, I owe you one.

if you can ever collect! Bwahahahaha!

Sat Jul 22, 12:53:00 PM CDT  
Blogger noe said...

i love it!!

Sun Jul 23, 02:28:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Jose said...

You mean the story is not real?

Sun Jul 23, 06:52:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home