July 12, 2006

I Feel Less Safe Already

What a country we live in. How can we feel safe with humans being held captive without being charged for any crimes having rights? I mean, who needed to officially charge them anyway, just look at them... don't they look like terrorists?

How can I sleep tonight knowing that these evil, evil men aren't getting sodomized?

How is our country going to go on being religious and pure without denying these men religion?

Then again... it was always the policy of giving these men the rights as defined by the Geneva convention. We just denied we had to during the time we said that, and this week, and fought against it...

Doesn't that make sense?

*sigh*

Don't know how I'm going to sleep knowing that someone isn't getting tortured tonight. It always made me feel so safe and free... plus it showed an example to the world how just we really are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Froyd, tell me something I don't know.

Wed Jul 12, 06:11:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home