June 27, 2006

Smokin'

That surgeon general guy and his make believe army are pushing for banning public smoking.

Now, trying to figure if this is part of the Republican or Democratic agenda is difficult.

Improve health-Democrat

Take away rights-Republican

Hurt the poor, industrious, tobacco industry-Democrat

Stop people from putting a fag to their lips and sucking-Republican

Stop people from smoking fags-Democrat

Could debate this for days. Its part of someone's agenda, so it has to be trouble. Its moments like this that I ask myself... What would Fidel do? He lives in Cigar heaven, and quit smoking for his health... and if memory serves me correct... public smoking is banned in mighty Cuba.

So yes, its a good thing. If Fidel backs it, so do I.

Ban public smoking!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

Do you ever see saddam smoking?

I should think not!

Tue Jun 27, 11:54:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home