June 28, 2006

The World Champion English

(link stoldid from Jose)

The English are amazing the Germans at their prowess. No one in the world can match them it seems. What sport are we talking about? The greatest sport in all the world. The sport I myself still enjoy having a few rounds of.

Drinking.

Apparantly the English love of a good pint has amazed the German's during the World cup. They are drinking at such a rate, they are closing down bars by drinking them dry. There is even fear that by the finals, there will be no more beer.

To this, I raise a pint of Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout in salute to the mighty English.

2 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

that is so cool!

Wed Jun 28, 05:11:00 PM CDT  
Blogger adem said...

Thank you. I try my best.

Thu Jun 29, 07:44:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home