September 01, 2006

Breakin' the Law, Breakin the Law...

I'm a law breaker.

I downloaded most of the new Mushroomhead disc that is coming out on September 19th. I just couldn't wait.

Might I add, the disc kicks ass, and I'll be ready to repent for my sins on September 19th by buying a real copy. (I'm a believer in supporting good music with my hard earned money.)

I was a bit worried about the band though. One of the vocalists is different. Only thing is, after hearing the new stuff... the new guy is better. Can pull off the screaming just as well, but can also sing.

I know the band just got finished shooting a music video for the first release off the new album, and while searching for it on YouTube I found an older song that someone made a video for using footage from, of all movies, Moulin Rouge.

So, for my friday music, I'll be using a YouTube video, since Castpost seems to have turned back to bullshit again.

Here it is, "One More Day" by Mushroomhead with a Moulin Rouge video. I'd normally embed the video, but the creator has disabled that feature.
(link to video)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home