May 15, 2007

Spring 07 Completed, on to Summer 07

My Spring 2007 classes are now complete.

Of course, without even a week off, my Summer 07 courses have begun.

Summer should be a much less involved schooling experience, unlike the last few weeks of this semester. Now I fully understand the entire ten page paper and project complaints from friends who have had degrees for years.

This summer should allow me to blog more, as I've missed this little creative output of mine. I can't begin to describe how much I like making fun of things.

Hopefully this is the post that marks the full return of me... at least for the summer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

I'm all a-twitter with anticipation!

Tue May 15, 04:13:00 PM CDT  
Blogger christine said...

you don't even get some time off between your Spring and Summer terms?! what kind of tyrannical school are you attending?

Tue May 15, 08:48:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

Christine - they set up our summer term a bit odd. Most summer classes start in june, but an occasional one starts right away in May.

Its actually a bit of a benefit for me, because I'm taking two summer classes, one starts now the other in june. This means that I only have two classes going on for 4 weeks, and the other times just one class.

Tue May 15, 08:53:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home