July 23, 2007

Who To Vote For

I took a test online to see which candidates best fit my personal ideals on who I should vote for President in 2008. My top five were...
  1. Kucinich - D
  2. Gravel - D
  3. Obama - D
  4. Clinton - D
  5. Edwards - D
This Kucinich guy is from Ohio, where he's a member of the House of Representatives. I won't pass judgement on him yet. I'll do some deeper research on him and see where that takes me.

Gravel is a no. Why? He's 77 years old. I won't try to put someone that age in the White house. Too old.

Obama has been my favorite since Bayh didn't run. He is a fresh change from what I've been seeing in office.

Clinton is a no, no, never, never, uh uh uh (as my Calculus teacher from high school used to say.) I simply do not like her. She represents what I want Washington to get away from: the typical politician. Hillary is full of baggage, and I just don't want that in my President.

Edwards is a no. When I see him I see Robin (from Batman fame). Yeah... the freaking boy wonder. Of course Kerry being Batman. I see him too much as a losing horse candidate. Maybe in 4-8 years I could vote for him, but as of now... too close to the 2004 fiasco.

And that's my two cents.

http://www.dehp.net/candidate/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home