December 02, 2004

Stand Up to the Mass Forwards

Has anyone ever gotton one of those mass forward petitions preaching something you don't believe in, and asking for your signature? I have made a pledge today on the subject.

Whenever someone sends me something I don't believe in, I am going to reply and give them my opinion. I think that is the problem some of us face, we don't forward out messages saying "don't teach my kids religion in school" because its not an issue, since it isn't supposed to happen.

So I ask, all of you, if you get a mass forward preeching something you don't believe in, reply to that person, and tell them why. Its the only way that half of the population will realize that not everyone shares their belief. If we don't speak up for ourselves, no one will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home