November 25, 2004

Happy Roasted Large Flightless Bird Day

May you all eat a bird that tends to be dry, and get drugged by its natural chemicals.

May you all eat pie made of a large goard, that most do not eat any of its flesh throughout the remainder of the year.

Many of you will eat sweet potatoes, which are not potatoes at all, or yams, which aren't yams either.

Just eat, drink, and be merry.

We may not have everything we want, but I know I for one am thankful for what I have. I would not have gotton through this past year without the love and strength of my friends and family. I thought some past years were tough till I met this one. I am thankful that my Mom is still with me. I am thankful that I'm still here. I'd also like to extend a great big thank you to everyone who reads this.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope its a good one and may you have many more.

2 Comments:

Blogger noe said...

hey mr t, happy day after! i hope you feasted til the cows came home!

Fri Nov 26, 10:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

Thank ya. Happy Day after T-Day to you too.

Fri Nov 26, 11:42:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home