November 19, 2004

No Cartoons, Just Video

This week was a very poor week of cartoons and video. Not a single cartoon I came across was worth posting. There was a new Strongbad E-Mail, and it wasn't funny. Did find a few good videos though.

Italian Camera Phone Commercial - Damn I love foreign commercials.

Aerobics - Watch this, and you will not have a single doubt in your mind why men should not do aerobics.

Beer Bottle Trick - I heard about this one years ago, but passed it off as a myth. Plus I'm not a murderer, like this evil bastid.

SEXAY!!! - Twisted commercial. Just watch.

I Want This Car - Its small. It isn't my particular style. I do like the utility of it though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually the murderer is not one. It's justifiable homicide when it's a Bud product.

Mon Nov 22, 04:27:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home