November 27, 2004

Postponed

Cartoons and Odd News will probably be done tomorrow, I've actually developed a social life this week/weekend, which is more important. I'm sure many of you will agree to that.

What sort of social life could a psuedo-gimp, anti-social, non-involved, shut-in like myself have?

Family gatherings, friends who are going out for a change, and world conquest. Don't worry, in this version, I won.

(poorly sings in his best little kid voice)
I, am the champion, my reading audience. I kept on fighting, till his end. I am the champion, I am the champion, pick is the loser, and I am the champion, of the earth!!!

ok. I think I am done now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

To whom it may concern: Blogger is being a mother-bitch. I tried posting several times yesterday, and again today, to no avail. It lets me comment though. So, this comment is the cartoon update since this week was poor on the toons anyway:

http://www.illwillpress.com/zombie.html - Foamy updated. They go to the movies. Kinda funny.

I'll do a proper cartoon update on friday, I'll do news whenever blogger stops being the aformentioned mother-bitch.

Mon Nov 29, 01:57:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home