January 03, 2005

Just Take Your Time, Your Life Is Just Beginning

Have you ever had that feeling of not quite fitting in? Just that slightly off feeling, that just somehow something isn't right. You do things to alter the fabric of your life, but every time you try it on it just doesn't seem to be tailored to fit you. That's what the song of this week is about.

Its a new year, this song is sort of about new beginnings to me. I am going to try to keep a lot of the bands and music I share on my sister blog to be some of my lesser known bands and groups I listen to, and this one is no exception... I think. I'm not an avid radio listener.

The bands name is (hed)pe and the song's name is Other Side. They are from Huntington Beach, California, and their sound varies a lot from song to song. At times they have that Rap meets rock band sound, at times punk, at times raggae, and at times something new and unique (think Sublime). This song falls more so into that last category.

Here's to new beginnings, and finding something better for yourself.
(hear the song and read the lyrics)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home