April 20, 2005

Jenna Got a Big 'Ol Butt... Oh Yeah...

Awwww yeeeeaaaah!!!! Jenna Bush at it again. My favorite first daughter EVER once again in the news. In keeping up with her conservative, moral, religious upbringing, Miss Jenna went out to the bars for a bachelorette party. She'd been smokin' and drinkin' and shiznit. Then she hit the dance floor to show off her moves. Got out there and shook what gawd gave her!!! Jenna got out there and did the booty dance. A shaking dat ass!!! The thong-thu-thong-thong-thong was a showin!!! Can I get an AMEN!!!

Now, I must announce a contest. The first person to find me a website that has the video clip of this, will get their ass kissed in this blog. I will type "thanks to (insert name here) for finding me a video of Jenna. *kisses (insert name here)'s ass* No, I will not literally kiss your ass, but words mean a lot... right? Now, I shall provide the lyrics to what will now be known as, the Jenna Bush Booty dance song, formerly known as "Doin' the Butt" by EU.

Alright. Come on. Sing it one time
(Yeah-ee yeah. Yeah-ee, Yeah-ee, Yeah-ee Yeah)
Sing! Ow!
(Yeah-ee yeah. Yeah-ee, Yeah-ee, Yeah-ee Yeah)
Ha! Ha!

Walked in this place surprised to see
A big girl gettin' busy, just rockin' to the go-go beat
The way she shook her booty sho' looked good to me
I said, 'Come here, big girl, won't you rock my world
Show that dance to me.' She was

CHORUS:
Doin' the butt. Hey pretty, pretty
When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion, hey
Doin' the butt. Hey sexy, sexy Ain't nothing wrong, if you
wanna do the butt all night long

(Hey yeah-ee yeah. Yeah-ee, Yeah-ee, Yeah-ee Yeah)
Ow, what you gonna do about it
(Yeah-ee yeah. Yeah-ee) Shake it! (Yeah-ee, Yeah-ee Yeah)

I took that girl out on the floor
She rocked me from the backside
We did the butt til it made me sore
Now, it's a physical thing, but not hard to do
You just shake-a shake shake shake
Shake-a shake shake
Doin' the butt the whole night through, come on

CHORUS

That's right! Shake your butt.
Come on! Gimme that butt! Gimme that butt!

Tanya got a big ol' butt (oh yeah?)
Theresa got a big ol' butt (oh yeah?)
Irene got a big ol' butt (oh yeah?)
Melissa got a big ol' butt now
And Sonya got a big ol' butt (oh yeah?)
And Shirley got a big ol' butt (oh yeah?)
Ol' Tammy got a bubble butt (oh yeah?)
Little Keisha got a big ol' butt, now, gimme the butt!

(Yeah-ee yeah. Yeah-ee, Yeah-ee, Yeah-ee Yeah)
I'm gonna drop you lines, before we set up
We're screamin' at girls with the big ol' butt, sing it
(Yeah-ee yeah. Yeah-ee) Ow! (Yeah-ee, Yeah-ee Yeah)
I want your butt. That butt. That big ol' big ol' butt. Ow!

CHORUS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home