May 27, 2005

BIG ASS Cartoon and Video Update

Many Faces - Its amazing how much someones expression can differ from picture to picture. The site says this was not photoshopped in any way, shape, or form.

Light Saber Fun - Not funny or anything. Just lets you play with light sabers. Kept me busy for a good 2 minutes and 17 seconds.

Attack of the Cheese Eating Robots - This game is just too cool. I've only played two games, and my high score is 194. Of course I'm playing on the easy level.

Flip Top Box - Its got a catchy line, a good beat...

Pilot - Not much of an animation, but I like the dialogue.

Super Wedgie - Ever get a wedgie that tore off your underwear... and pants?

Batmobile, lost Its Wheel... - Ok, its not the batmobile. But it lost its wheel.

Snowplow - The karma gods have spoken. You will be OWND!!!

Windowlicker - I was going through some old posts on my personal journal, and found the greatest video of all time on it. Windowlicker by Aphex Twin. This is just way too cool.

Hooked on a Feeling - I have brought you videos by Mr T. I have brought you videos by Carl Lewis. Now, I bring you a music video by... David Hasselhoff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

that video with that you said was the greatest ever frightened me.

a lot.

Sun May 29, 12:38:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

that little version of it is nothing.

I have it on DVD as part of a collection of the director, Chris Cunningham.

Picture that 10 times bigger, in better resolution.

Sun May 29, 02:43:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home