May 04, 2005

Polling apologies

Sorry about not posting a new poll, or the results of the infamous marriage question. I developed a social life for a moment, and have been working on a 7 page paper. Luckily, the spring semester is almost over!!! Fine tuning a paper and studying for a final is all this elderly student has left.

I'll give a brief rundown of the results of last weeks poll. It was the first unanimous poll in the great history of the yummybraingravy polls. 100% of you thought Sir Elton John's marriage to Mr. David Furnish would outlast the marriages of J. Lo to Marc Anthony and Brittany Spears to Kevin Federline. (Don't you love the way I stacked that poll to favor my choice?)

I'm not going to do a new poll this week. I have a few ideas, but my brain is half dead from everything going on. So, you all get a week of staring at the long term poll of President 2008. I'll have a new poll up next Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home