April 29, 2005

The Cartoons, The Video, They Bring The Joy to the Little Childrens

Blair and dubs Music Video - After watching this, I find myself singing the song. Its beautful.

Why Al Gore Invented the Internet - This has to be one of the most thought provoking things I have ever seen. It really stimulates the mind.

Your Not Fully Clean - Excellent commercial. Makes me want to get a dog.

YAAFM 50 Cent - The truth hurts sometimes. (alternate link in case of error)

MC Hawking - This one was just wrong. Very, very wrong. So of course I laughed. (alternate link)

Waiting For Star Wars - "Star Wars Episode III is gonna be the greatest movie ever created... by a man." (only 20 days!!! Yes, I'm a Sci Fi dork. Not enough to dress up like a Stormtrooper to see it. Darth Sidius maybe... but NOT a stormtrooper.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home