June 02, 2005

We Didn't Mean For Our Ads To Be Taken Literally!!!

The Gillette razor that also doubles as a vibrator just lost a court battle against Schick. The Mach 3 Power has been found to not lift the hairs up before it cuts em. Gillette stated that its computer animation shouldn't have been taken literally.

So, if that is the case, then I shouldn't do evil things like assume its going to even shave anything? Shows that happening in the "not to be taken seriously" computer animation too. I guess all you're supposed to do with the razor is turn in on and stick it someplace to get off. Its well hidden as being a sex toy, looking like an ordinary razor and all.

I'm just worried that I'll find out before too long that Zest doesn't rinse off so I'm fully clean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home