July 22, 2005

The Friday Random 10

  • More Than A Feeling by Boston
    • I really don't know many songs by Boston, really just that one.
  • Show Me A Little Shame by Ben Harper
    • Good slow/mellow tune. Reminds me a little of old 1970's era R&B.
  • Outshined by Soundgarden
    • This song is a strong reminder why I miss this band so much. Classic grunge.
  • Cold by Static X
    • I've never listened to much Static X, but I am addicted to this song.
  • Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi
    • This is one of those songs that makes me laugh, but then it somehow got me to be a serious fan of the song. I still laugh at the "Cuz I'm a Cowboy." I think this song is Kid Rocks wet dream.
  • Lap Dance by N.E.R.D.
    • Lots of folks claim knowing stripper songs. This is a perfect one that is hardly ever used. *sigh*
  • The Fall by Ministry
    • Good song, on an album where ministry just wasn't themselves. Wall long drawn out textures of songs, not the loud, jagged guitar work of the Psalm 69 cd.
  • Jam On It by Newcleus
    • This is about as old school hip hop as you can get. I used to walk around my old store with our store manager, after close, checking up on people, humming the bassline to this song.
  • Creep (single version) by Stone Temple Pilots
    • Yeah, in case ya didn't notice this a long time ago... I'm a child of the grunge era.
  • Scenario feat. L.O.N.S. by A Tribe Called Quest
    • This is probably my favorite Tribe song. This is also the song that introduced Busta Rhymes to the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home