July 21, 2005

We Rule the World

I like beer. I was introduced by my brother to a little brewery nearby, in Munster, Indiana. The brewery is called Three Floyds. They make a wide array of tasty, hoppy beers. They were just rated on a website, by amatuer voters (ie people like you and me) as being the second best brewery in the world.

I couldn't help but noticing, that another small brewery out here, in Flossmoor, Illinois came in at number 49. I am surrounded by excellent microbrews, and I love it.

No beer makers in the south made the list. The survey said the south is big on the domestic, watery, nasty stuff, like budweiser, miller, and coors.

I'm glad I have alpha king to drink. Oh, and the most interesting of all Three Floyds brews... Darklord.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Northerners and Westerners like thier brews. One would be likily to banished if he ordered a miller or a budwieser here.

Thu Jul 21, 10:23:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

I've been out there before... Northwesterners are worse than we are. I was amazed by the beer selection.

Thu Jul 28, 06:40:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home