July 13, 2005

The Question That Plaigs Mankind

Big baggy trunks, or a speedo? THAT my friends, is the question.

American men (and I am going to take a guess at Canadian men too) are partial to big, baggy, swim trunks. Europeans are partial to the speedo. It doesn't matter if you look like Brad Pitt, Ron Jeremy, or even Abe Vigoda... you wear a speedo in Europe.

Face it, in a speedo you get a better tan, and can swim faster since you don't have the aerodynamic (or is it hydrodynamic?) drag of trunks. So American men, especially all you George "The Animal" Steele look alikes, get yourself a speedo and hit the beaches!!!

(I would like to point out that my extremely pale self will remain locked up in my basement, avoiding all contact with direct sunlight.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Another question dealing with bagginess is this: When the hell are baggy pants finally going to go out of style amoungst thugged out school chaps? When are capes and neon striped socks going to make a come back?

Concurrance on hiding from the sun. The once worshiped life giving fusion orb, is now a cancer causing nemisis.

Thu Jul 14, 01:17:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The MilkMaid said...

have u ever been to a european country??? they r sooo comfortable with their sexuality! nothing is really taboo over there. its definitely not like it is here. in germany (i lived there for 2yrs) they actually have a "sex festival" where all the freaks come out to play....theres all kinds of stands of sex toys, demonstrations, etc. its CRAZY!!

i fully support the use of trunks versus speedos. theres nothin sexy about c'in EVERYTHING a guy has to offer while tryin to enjoy the beach!!!

is there anything these days that wont cause cancer or make u sick or cause a third arm to grow out ur back???

Thu Jul 14, 11:13:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Matt said...

blueberry oatmeal.

Thu Jul 14, 02:06:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

I've actually been to Europe (Italy). I was young (13) so I remember how cool it was to stare at the topless girls on the beach.

If I went back, I'm sure I'd spend more time, staring at the topless girls on the beach.

I'd also try not to look at the old hairy men in speedos.

Oh, add the hairy women on to that one.

Thu Jul 14, 05:28:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The MilkMaid said...

.........and they r stinky.

i coulda swore at one point in time oatmeal was bad too......

Fri Jul 15, 09:58:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

oatmeal was just declared not as good for you as it might have been believed, although that one varies study to study (cheerios, good for heart, yadda yadda yadda).

I would suspect the blueberries would kill it. I bet they are loaded in pesticides, herbicides, peoplecides... all that stuff.

Fri Jul 15, 12:33:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home