July 12, 2005

That Axis of Evil

Remember when dubs was giving a speech of some sort a few years ago? Yeah, he was talking about the "Axis of Evil." It was Iraq, North Korea, and... Iran. Yeah, sounds about right. He wanted regime change in all of them.

Well, he got it in Iraq. Odd thing is... Iraq just hooked up with its long time rival next door, Iran, who would still be on that axis of evil list, to have military cooperation, and for Iran to help train Iraqi troops.

Considering most conservatives believe if you aren't with me, your against me, and the friend of my enemy is my enemy, does this mean we have to overthrow the newly elected Iraqi government, because they are cooperating with their neighbors? Can't be friends with the devil and not be a demon, right?

I'm so confused. I don't wanna invade Iraq again. We do have a good position for an Iraqi invastion right now, with our troops already being there. So, lets just get it over with, and overthrow our puppet governemnt, and put in a new puppet government.

1 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

can't we just cut their strings, rather than overthrowing?

I mean, pinnochio(funk spelling) was italian, not arabian...so there's little to no chance of them surviving anyway.

"I got no strings, lalala, but I got some suicide bombs, MUALLALALALALALALALALLALALALALA!!!!!!"

Tue Jul 12, 07:13:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home