August 31, 2005

Billie Jean



I wish I had a pet goat. If I did, I would name her Billie Jean. Billie Jean would live in my back yard, eating all the grass. I would comb her soft, goat hair every day. Billie Jean would also eat all the beer cans that those darn neighborhood kids seem to throw out their windows and end up in our yard. If I'm lucky, she might even eat the neighborhood kids. That would be great.


I would milk Billie Jean, and turn her luscious milk into feta cheese. I would love the feta cheese almost as much as I love Billie Jean. I would eat the feta in on gyros, in salads, and even on top of a big, juicy steak.


Eventually, I would kill Billie Jean, by slicing her throat, and hanging her upside down to drain. I would then cook her, and serve her tasty flesh with a side of feta cheese, that was made from her very milk.


Yes, that would make me truly happy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I've had the same fantasy about a pig named Rupert.

Thu Sep 01, 04:07:00 PM CDT  
Blogger marieke said...

i'm frightened...yet strangely intrigued...mmmm feta cheese!

Thu Sep 01, 11:29:00 PM CDT  
Blogger swisslet said...

The lyrics to that Michael Jackson song have just taken on a horrible new meaning for me....

ST

Fri Sep 02, 06:28:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok that almost made me toss! Poor Billie!

Tue Sep 06, 11:53:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home