October 22, 2005

Trying to Ammend My Carnivorous Habits, Made It Nearly Seven Today

The house has passed a bill, 306-120, that would make it harder for American's to sue... for food making them fat. Yes, potentially an end to the lawsuits that "my kids are fat cuz of me buying them McDonalds, so I'm suing that damn clown."

The lawsuits for being fat because someone doesn't bother to take the time to control their diet, and feel its all the Burger King's fault are the symbol of idiot America. The thought that everyone else is responsible for my problems, not me who made the decision has run rampant.

If your fat, quit eating a double quarter pounder with cheese, supersized, with an apple pie every day for lunch. If you smoke, quit. (No one give me that it's easier said than done, I smoked 1-2 packs a day for ten years and quit almost 2 years ago.)

Its not some red headed stepchild's fault your heavy. You know smoking is bad for you. Do something about it. Don't sue some company for your ignorance.

Now, all I want to know is, what is hidden in this bill, that made 120 vote against it? Knowing the current political climate, probably a Tom DeLay is pardoned of any wrongdoing clause.

2 Comments:

Blogger The MilkMaid said...

u know i think my brother was onto somethin when he said...there would b less obese ppl in the world if the clothing producers would stop makin shit in their size. any takers????

Mon Oct 24, 11:51:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

have to set a good level of obese though. by those idiotic height to weight things, i'm obese.

as far as, "I'm too fat to do anything," i'm no where near that.

And, if really obese people couldn't wear clothes... we would have to look at them... naked. Is that what you want?

Just picture it: Your sitting at a restaurant, and a nude, 500 pound man, and his equally nude 450 pound wife saunter past. Just as they pass you by, he smacks her in the ass. She stops, turns, and gives him a deep, passionate kiss as she massages his massive rolls...

Mon Oct 24, 01:44:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home