May 05, 2006

Darklord by Three Floyds

I go on my coffee rants from time to time, today, shall be different. I will partake on a beer rant.

Way back around Christmas, I spoke of Dark Lord, a beer brewed by a microbrewery nearby called Three Floyds. The more or less signature trait of a Three Floyds beers are their useage of hops, and plenty of them.

Many of their beers they don't offer year round. They brew them in small batches, and when they sell out... they are gone till the next time. Dark Lord is one of them.

Dark Lord is a Russian Imperial stout. The Darkest of dark beers, brewed with molasses, honey, and coffee. The beer is amazing. Definately something I need to get ahold of again.

If any of you ever come across Three Floyd's beer, its a must try, if you like full bodied, flavored beer. Robert the Bruce is my favorite that is readily available, along with Alpha King.

Happy Drinking.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u just like the picture on the label....dont lie!! haha........Tasha

Sat May 06, 12:25:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

The label is a draw, THAT I won't deny. Excellent beer though.

Tue May 09, 12:56:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home