December 31, 2006

Multipal Quickies

I've somehow managed to develop a social life as of recent, so whoops, there goes the ability to post. I missed posting on a lot of things I wanted to...

I was saddened by the loss of James Brown. I've been a fan of his music for quite a while, not to mention the man's effect on popular music. He truly is a legend and will be missed.

Also, for some odd reason... I am upset by Saddam's murder. I don't get this one. The man truly lived the life of an evil bastard. The only good he ever provided the world was as a comical side note to the ugliness of the war in Iraq.

My blog has now surpassed the 25,000 hit mark.

I'd also like to announce I am actually reading a book that doesn't have pictures in it, or a tie to a science fiction series. And no... its not a mainstream book either. I met the author on MySpace and they did their job well... sold me on buying and reading their book. So far I'm liking the book.

In addition, I'd like to use this post to announce the return of blogging legend GayNinjaRobot.

I also have to do my post on person of the year... and a year end music post... I'll probably get to them when i have a couple days off tuesday and wednesday...

until then, Happy New Years everyone, from your blogging four eyed ogre with extra long and shiny hair.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Happy New year, Micheal.

Sun Dec 31, 04:22:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home